24 ottobre 2016 presso Torino a Turin.
You should know the drill by now: the meeting will be organised in sessions, each one dedicated to an active research field in Physics. Topics will span:
-Astrophysics and Cosmology
-General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology
Students and post-docs will discuss their work in short talks or as poster presentations. We invite everyone, physicists and scientists working in Physics-related topics, junior and senior, to attend the meeting.
Following the success of the previous years, the rich program of the meeting will feature:
– a visit to the Astrophysical Observatory of Turin (in the nearby town of Pino Torinese) on October 25th;
– a visit to the INRIM Labs, by small advance-scheduled groups;
– a lectio magistralis held by Walter Bich on October 26th;
– a Posters & Wine session.
As for previous editions, the conference proceedings for talks and posters will be published in the IOP Conference Series.
Important dates to keep in mind:
– Abstract submission deadline: 12 September 2016
– Abstract acceptance notification by: 26 September 2016
– Grant award notification by: 26 September 2016
– Registration deadline: 7 October 2016
– Proceedings submission deadline: 20 November 2016